It can get tiring having to wear a hat over your earbuds during winter. It can get problematic because your earbuds keep dropping. And you probably can’t count how many times you’ve had to replace them because you keep losing them. A Bluetooth beanie is a great way to combine your headphones with your headgear.
A Bluetooth beanie lets you enjoy your favorite songs while you crush your daily outdoor activities such as jogging. This is without the hassle of headphone cables or the fear of losing your earbuds. It’s comfortable, and it keeps your head warm in winter.
Bluetooth beanies have inbuilt Bluetooth earphones in the fabric. You can connect your smartphone too, and you can listen to music. The built-in microphone lets you take calls directly and with ease. You can pair it not only with your smartphones but also other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The wireless range of a Bluetooth beanie is 33 feet or more.
Do you know what’s even better? A batman Bluetooth Beanie. I mean, who doesn’t want to look cool in a beanie, showing off their favorite superhero. Okay, don’t tell me that’s you.
Why You Should Get A Bluetooth Beanie
- It’s a more comfy alternative to the conventional in-ear earphones, which can get uncomfortable really quickly, probably because they are too loose or too tight or don’t fit snugly in your ears.
- A Bluetooth beanie means warmth and music in a hat for that time of year when you like to keep your head covered as you go about your daily business.
- You can also use your Bluetooth beanie indoors because not only does it keep your head warm, but it can serve as your personal Bluetooth music atmosphere.
- Quality Bluetooth beanies have a large wireless signal range and a built-in control panel, which means you don’t have to fumble about with extra devices while you are up and about your daily activities.
- You can clean your Bluetooth beanies. There is an opening in the beanies from where you can remove the headphones. Then you can hand wash the beanie with cold water and air dry. After it’s dry, you can reinstall the headphone and go on enjoying your music.
- Bluetooth beanies are affordable and amazing as gifts, especially to friends or family members who love music. So you can put a smile on someone’s first when you gift them a Bluetooth beanie.
- Material: If you need a beanie that would provide you with the greatest level of warmth on a cold winter’s day, one made with fleece or wool would be just perfect. Fleece and wool are great, too, if your day will be filled with sweaty activities because you want a material that would soak up the sweat that builds up. Acrylic material is better on a warmer day.
- Style: Bluetooth beanies come in different color options; bright-colored ones, neutral-colored ones, and black. Black is the most common option, though. And some beanies are decorated with accessories such as colorful yarns hanging from them. It all depends on how you want it.
- Speaker Quality: You can’t enjoy listening to your favorite songs if the headphones in your beanie have low-quality speakers. That destroys the whole fun of having a Bluetooth beanie in the first place. So you want to make sure the speakers are great before getting one.
- Battery Life: A typical Bluetooth beanie should have up to 4 hours and more battery time, but some manufacturers are not always precise when promoting their Bluetooth beanies’ battery life. So you might want to read up on a couple of customer reviews for a more sensible estimation.
- Features: Some features in a Bluetooth beanie will set it apart from the others. So you want to get one with features that suit your needs.
- Built-in Microphone: If you’d love to take calls with your Bluetooth beanie, get one with a built-in microphone. But you have to be careful. Microphones in a Bluetooth beanie are not close to your mouth since it’s a hat, so you want to get one with quality microphones.
- Control Buttons: Some Bluetooth beanies models don’t come with control panels in the fabric, which means you have to control the Bluetooth in the hat with your smartphone. That is less convenient than when the beanie has a control panel in its fabric. So you want to check the model you are getting to be certain. But that shouldn’t be a problem since the majority of Bluetooth beanies have inbuilt controls.
- Price: You can get a Bluetooth beanie between the ranges of $6 and $15 but if you want great audio and material quality, expect to pay between $15 and $40.
Choosing the Right Bluetooth Beanie: What to Consider
So if you like to add some background music as you navigate your day-to-day activities and you don’t like the stress of cables and additional devices, a Bluetooth beanie is just the perfect solution for you.
How The Bluetooth Beanie Increases Your Batman Factor
If you want to live more like Bruce Wayne, you’re going to need the gadgets to do so. A Bluetooth beanie can be great for reckoning and detective work. You may need to listen in on a conversation, and you can do that discreetly without it being known that you’re listening to anything.
The other thing it helps you to do is cut down on the number of gadgets you need. To be Batman, you don’t want to have a hat and headphones when you can kill two birds with one stone. These are the little things you need to think about to increase your Batman factor.