There is nothing like getting your first Batman Backpacks as a kid. There are backpacks specially made for adults and kids alike. The makers of these bags understand that it is not kids alone that can be head over heels for that Caped Crusader.
But before we dive into the beautiful backpacks that we have for you in this review, we felt it would be awesome if we shared a few things to look out for when scouting for a backpack.
Things to Consider When Buying a Backpack
Obviously, when a person decides to get a backpack, it means the person requires it for a specific purpose. It could be to travel or just to carry a few things that your hands cannot carry.
Before you buy a backpack, you have to make sure that it fits well with your plans for buying the backpack and your body perfectly. So here are a few things to consider when buying a backpack.
- Cost: You need to understand that the higher the price, the better the quality. You wouldn’t want to get a fake backpack that rips apart after a few couples of uses, and all you have in the bag spills out. There are a few price ranges for bags that are quite fair. Some of them are about $50, while others might cost hundreds of dollars.
- Size: Depending on the use, you might need to get a backpack based on its size. You would definitely want to analyze how much it could carry, its average capacity, or how much it could carry before it begins to tear.
- Weight: Check out how heavy the backpack is also when you want to buy it. Some bags are made with canvas, while some are made with Tyvec. It is important to buy a backpack that is not too heavy and bear the workload you would be imposing on it.
- Comfort: This is definitely the most important when choosing a backpack. If it is causing you discomfort, the best thing you would do is use it a few times because you could get yourself injured in the long run. So make sure it feels just right across your back. Check its adjustable shoulder straps and adjust the bag to keep the strain on your back minimal.
- Durability: This is another important factor to note. If you are the type that doesn’t mind getting a backpack every other month or year, well, you could ignore this. However, if you want something that would last you for years, check out how durable it is. Bags made with canvas tend to last for a very long time. Also, water-resistant materials are quite in vogue. You could test it out before buying it.
- Material: The material used to make a backpack is also essential. It determines how long your backpack would last you. As earlier stated, canvas materials will tend to last a lot longer than, say, a cotton-made bag. Some materials used to make backpacks are:
- Cotton canvas
- Pack-Cloth Nylon
- Rip-stop Nylon
- Style: Well, the bag has got to fit your personality and style. If your kid is a Batman fan, all the better and If they attend a school that requires uniforms, you could easily get a backpack that complements the color of the uniform. If not, he could get a bag that suits his or her current dressing style or basic color.
- Function: You have to know why you need a bag. It’s different if you want one for school vs. if you need to ride on a motorcycle. You have to know your function and get a bag that matches those needs.
We have taken our time to compile a list of Batman backpacks that could fit your needs at the moment. Here are but a few.
This backpack is a special backpack that has a mini Backpack set. It also has a water bottle as well as a Carabina. It costs just $19.99 (shipping fees excluded). The product is officially licensed by DC comics. The mini backpack that comes with it is made for the comfort of your back which is important.
This is a backpack made for both men and boys alike. It costs just $24.95 without the shipping fee. It is also officially censored by the Comics. Comfort was one thing in the mind of the makers of this bag as it is so soothing when used.
This is another product that is officially licensed by DC comics but its perfect for kids going to school. Forget about going to the cafeteria when you have your own Lunch set. Prepare to be the cool kid in school with the best bag and the lunch everyone wants to trade for.
If your kid is a big Dark Knight fan, then this is definitely for him. It has a dark night print design all over the bag. It costs just $21.99 dollars without shipping fees and available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
The Lego Batman Bag is a must-have for fans of the movie. It’s one of the few bags that represents Batman and robin at the same time. The designers also managed to pay homage to the Joker at the Bottom of the back. You get three of the most famous Batman characters all in one bag.
We had to make sure to feature a bag made for adults. However, an adult can choose to wear any of the bags above. This one is specifically meant to be more stylish and for people who love Batman but don’t want to look like a nine-year-old.
Final Thoughts On The Best Batman Backpacks
Getting Batman Backpacks is a great way to show the world that you are a fan of the Caped Crusader. Batman is one of the greatest superheroes of all time, and because there is nothing Batman you cannot buy. You can get cakes, shoes, and so many other Batman items.
These Bags cover a variety of different needs and styles. If you are a little kid going to school or you’re a college student looking for a little bit more swag.